Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Vote for me in the ReallyGoodStuff Classroom Blogs contest!

My blog (yes, this one!!) has been nominated for the ReallyGoodStuff Classroom Blogs contest! There is one winner in each category, and mine is in the category of Specialty Blogs! Please vote for me! The voting runs from Friday, July 1st to July 7th! Click the picture below to vote!
 The ESOL Odyssey Blog Contest Ends Friday!
 Also, don't forget to get your entries into The ESOL Odyssey's Blog contest! I know how much we all love contests and the opportunity to win FREE items for our classrooms! Summer can be a slow time, so I've decided to take control and stir up a little excitement!!

Here's how it works:
Follow (or already be a follower) of my blog, my TpT store, and my Facebook page! For extra entries, you can tweet, facebook or blog about this contest on your own pages! That means a possibility of six total entires. The winner will win $30 in their choice of products from my TpT store! To enter the contest, fill out this entry form. The contest will run for six days, from Sunday, July 26th to Friday, July 1st. The winner will be announced on Saturday, July 2nd.

My TpT store:  http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Tools-For-Teachers-By-Laurah-J-28/Products
My Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/tools4teachersbyLaurahJ

Happy Summer!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment