To celebrate February, in which many wonderful things happen (among them, my mother's birthday, and Valentine's Day), I'm participating in a blog hop. Each blogger participating in the blog hop is offering two amazing things:
- One FREE VALENTINE'S DAY PRODUCT on each blogger's TpT store!
- A contest where you can enter to WIN even more FREE PRODUCTS.
To Enter with The ESOL Odyssey:
I am offering THREE lucky winners up to $20 in PRODUCTS OF YOUR CHOICE from MY TpT Store. You can get up to three entries. Here's what you need to do:
- Click the image to the right to get a FREE Valentine's Day Word Fun Activity from my TpT Store, Tools for Teachers by Laurah Jurca. This activity is for grades 2-4 and includes two fun Valentine's Themed activities.
- Become a follower of my blog and my TpT store. If you have a blog or Facebook page, tell others about this Valentine Blog Hop. Each one of these is worth 1 entry.
- Fill out this entry form.
How to "Do the HOP":
- Visit each blog to find your free Valentine's Day teaching resource. Visit our blog hop host and other participants by clicking on the blog hop emblem to the right, or the linky party below.
- Enter each blog's giveaway for a chance to win fabulous teaching resources from TPT.
- Help promote the Valentine Blog Hop to your colleagues and teacher friends through word of mouth and social networking.
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY AND HAPPY HOPPING!