Thursday, April 11, 2013

Help! Help! We've Been Robbed!!

Do you want $120 worth of amazing TpT products for $25??


So, as you may have read earlier on my blog, my classroom was robbed earlier this year, not ONCE, but TWICE! When they came, they got ALL of our technology, including the computers for student use. This is tragic because we are already seriously strapped for funds, and our district will not pay to replace it.

Just after it happened, I placed a project for two new computers on DonorsChoose.org. While I've had a several donations, it is not nearly enough to complete the project, and the project will expire in 7 days!

I am absolutely determined to get this project completed so that my students can replace what was stolen from them. Fortunately, the wonderful teacher-authors over at TeachersPayTeachers have banded together with me to do a fund drive!! I'm hoping that in the remaining 6 days that my project is live, I will be able to raise the money needed to complete it so my students can get their computers. Our fund drive, Help! Help! We've Been Robbed! Will be live until Wednesday, April 17th. I hope that we will have met our goal!

For a $25 donation to my poor students, you get $120 worth of products from myself and other amazing TpT authors (click here or on the picture below to see a list and links to all the items you will receive). 100% of the proceeds will go to my DonorsChoose.org project and any leftover will go to buy a printer for the students so they can print out the completion certificates from their language learning programs.

Here's a list of all you'll receive if you donate:


This amazing opportunity is limited and ends on Wedneday, April 17. Here's how it works.

  1. Click the "donate" button below. You do not have to have a paypal account to donate.
  2. Donate $25. 
  3. When you are checking out and making your payment through paypal, be sure to enter your E-MAIL ADDRESS.
  4. Within one day of your donation, I will e-mail you the bundle, which is valued at nearly $120!! (That's an 80% discount, by the way!!)
IF you have any questions, or are unable to enter your e-mail address, I can be reached at tools4teachers.mrsj@gmail.com




Thanks so much in advance for your generosity!


Also, much love and thanks to these AMAZING TpT teachers for their generous donations:






5 comments:

  1. I just donated. I hope you are able to raise enough to get your computers. Technology is important and it is sad to see that some people would take it from a school.

    Charlene/Diamond Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Charlene! I really appreciate it! The students and I were quite heartbroken when it happend but we are so thankful for the generosity of so many!

      Delete
  2. I sure hope you are able to get the funds you need. I was not given the option to leave my email at checkout. It is squirley15@hotmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, April! I got your e-mail and already sent you a link to download your "thank you" gift!

      Delete
  3. I hope my donation can help your students! keep us updated, I would love to hear your success story!
    Mrs. Sanchez

    ReplyDelete